I have been dying to write about this classic but all in vain, life, family etc etc have taken a toll over my life....ok i sound horrendous... but now i have lost the tempo to write about this movie with all hearts, ok with all the sincerity this movie demands.
StarCast: vinay Pathak!!!!!Banner:OneMore Thought Directed : Shashant Shah
Produced : Vinay pathak
Fav Song: Mumma.... :)
But i didnt stop making my wishlist :)
I am sure i will work 5 at a time and renew the list with equal enthusiasm... see i didnt skip writing about my favourite movie..:)
will fill in more about this classic sooon, when iam in the dasvidaniya mood.!!
1 comments:
I saw this song on B4U for a while, felt very weird hearing a grown man saying "Mumma" like a child!! Don't know story or about the movie much but felt very uncomfortable to see that whining on TV! :D
Post a Comment